Friends on the Farm Dinner tickets are on sale at both taprooms for $85 a piece. This is an all you can eat and drink affair with dinner prepared by Oliver Ridgeway of the Grange paired with rare Track 7 brews. Don't miss out on this unique chance to dine with the chef and brewers and experience farm to fork & glass. Two of the beers will be fresh hopped with hops from the field, and dinner will include pork fed with Track 7 spent grain as well as other local fare. Local wine and music will also be included. Tickets are also available at Grange Restaurant. We will be releasing more info about the menu as we get closer to the date but here's the amazing list of beers that will be served.
- Bruxy Lady Belgian-Style Blonde aged in Chardonnay barrels with Brett
- Panic IPA - 3rd Anniversary Edition
- Fresh Hopped Hoppy Palm Pale Ale
- Fresh Hopped Delta King Saison
- Howling Kludde Flander's Red brewed with rye and brown sugar
- Bourbon Barrel Aged Unrelenting